Thai massage has many benefits for an individual. It uses the gentle pressure on energy lines and the yoga-like stretching to relax the whole body to a deeper level. This helps to improve the individuals’ personal outlook, and their emotional status. Deep relaxation has been shown to promote a deeper, more restorative night sleep as well. This deeper sleep allows the body to heal itself physical, and let you feel more refreshed upon awakening.
Plus, the steam room helps to open up airways which improves your breathing and alleviates congestion. The wet heat from the steam room thins and opens the mucous membranes in the body, which helps to relieve pressure. This is highly beneficial for those that suffer from asthma and bronchitis, as it helps with sinus relief.
Thai massage helps to reduce the individual’s stress levels and improve their overall circulation. This is accomplished by the gradual movement of the person through different yoga-like positions. This will enhance the persons’ flexibility allowing for a greater range of motion.
The steam room also increases metabolism and can aid with weight loss. The steam room causes you to sweat, which means that your body is losing water. As water makes up a large part of your body weight, the emission of the sweat will cause you to lose a few pounds. The sweat also helps to remove toxins and cleanses the body.
What you get
- 60 Mins of Thai/Relaxing Full Body Massage
- 30 mins Khan Steam Room + Far Infrared Carbon Fibre + Phototherapy System
- Reduces Muscle Tension & Spasms
- Mobilises the Joints
- Improves blood Circulation
- Balances and Increases Energy
- Can Treat Sciatica, Headaches & Neck Pain
- Elevated experience with remarkable results at Queen Beauty N Health Establishment, Kiulap!
- Get the special SocialDeal savings of 71% for a price of $20 instead of $80!
- Advance booking needed
- Redemption begins14th December 2017
- MUST Redeem by14th January 2018
- Operation hours are 10:00 am – 8:00 pm Daily
- limited one coupon for each customer
- Call for appointment to avoid dissappointment.